Increase your energy, improve blood flow plus focus while working out and enhance your recovery with INAKA POWER™ PRE WORKOUT.
- L-Citrulline 400mg
- Beta-Alanine 2500mg
- Betaine Anhydrous 1000mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
- L-Theanine 200mg
- Green Tea Extract 150mg
- L-Norvaline 150mg
- Pink Himalayan Salt 100mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg
- Huperzine A1% 10mg
Maybe the most popular of the B vitamins. Indeed, B12 does help with energy as well as oxygen transport and nervous system function.
● In B12-deficient athletes and ill persons, supplementation with B12 enhances endurance.
● Required for the formation of hemoglobin and prevents pernicious anemia.
● Involved in the replication of DNA.
● L-Citrulline is a naturally-occurring amino acid. The body changes L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine.
● It may help increase the body's supply of ingredients to make specific proteins. It might also help open up veins and arteries to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
● L-Citrulline is predominantly used to increase energy, improve athletic performance, reduce muscle weakness, and help eliminate fatigue.
● Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid that serves as the limiting amino acid in carnosine. It raises carnosine levels in the muscles by up to 58 percent in just four weeks and 80 percent in 10 weeks.
● It helps improve muscle performance and endurance during high-intensity exercise.
● It has been shown to increase energy levels and muscle strength and recovery.
● Betaine's effects on the neurotransmitters can help to increase the effectiveness of the
● Betaine works synergistically with Choline.
● IT is also a common ingredient in workout supplements and is known for improving exercise performance and improving body composition.
● Caffeine is the world’s most popular supplement. It can do many things, including increasing metabolic rate and thermogenesis, boosting fat oxidation, enhancing pain tolerance, and improving athletic performance.
● It may be derived from various sources, including coffee beans, cocoa beans, tea, yerba mate, guarana, and kola nut. The caffeine from these sources undergoes a laboratory process that filters out water and other chemical components to form caffeine anhydrous.
● The main ingredient in tea and coffee, L-Theanine has structural similarities to neurotransmitters and is often used to complement caffeine.
● L-Theanine helps promote relaxation without also promoting drowsiness. In other words,
L-Theanine takes the edge off caffeine.
Green Tea Extract
● Green Tea Extract comes from the Camellia Sinensis Plant. Green Tea Extract is used to improve mental alertness and thinking.
● Green Tea Extract contains 2% to 4% caffeine, which affects thinking and alertness, increases urine output, and improves brain messengers' function important in Parkinson’s disease.
● Caffeine is thought to stimulate the nervous system, heart, and muscles by releasing
certain chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters.
● L-Norvaline is an inhibitor of the enzyme arginase, which breaks down and removes
arginine into urea.
● Arginine has been shown to be a precursor to nitric oxide, which is responsible for
vasodilation and better “pumps” for weight lifters. Therefore, the inhibiting of arginase
will increase the arginine concentration, and more will be converted into nitric oxide.
● Vanadyl sulfate has been shown to significantly improve glycemic control and improve
liver and muscle sensitivity to insulin.
● Studies suggest that vanadyl sulfate helps muscle cells uptake glucose and may help you
perform better and recover faster.
● Driving glucose into muscle cells increases muscle fullness.
● Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
● Supports Metabolism*
● Supports Endurance during exercise
● Superior Absorption with Niacin
● Niacin is a form of vitamin B3.
● Niacin promotes the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair, and eyes.
● Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands
produce sex and stress hormones.
● Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
● Huperzine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholinesterase
(AChE), which means it prevents the breakdown and increases acetylcholine, an
important neurotransmitter in the central nervous system involved in cognition
and muscular contractions.
● Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine-A can enhance
focus, memory, and mood.